• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Playboy to have a 3D centerfold

39 posts in this topic

I already went on a big rant on how if Playboy catered more to blue collar people with their articles they'd get more sales. Especially in this economy. Articles on how to show off your Ipad or an interview with John Mayer just doesn't seem to be all that appealing.

Now, if they featured an accurate price guide with comics in it...hey hey.

I think one of the reasons why Playboy isn't doing as well, is because the Girls Next Door TV show sucks now. Is it even on still?

Thats what helped get circulation up.

As a side note Hef is a huge fan of horror pulps, comics and movies. His Halloween show is amazing. He's friends with some of the biggest horror costume collectors in the world and they help set up his show.

hm 3-d, boobs coming to life.....interesting. Everything is 3-D these days! I prefer my wife she is always 3-D

l_505b0b4e02d049f2bdccc756af699aa5.jpg

She is the one on the right! (thumbs u

Dude you are a pimp (worship) everytime I've seen pics of you, your with multiple hot girls.The life :cloud9: