• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oh no,the withdrawl symptoms have started

13 posts in this topic

I am taking the kids to Marineland today and I don't know how I am going to cope not being on the boards and watching for books in the sales threads and all the auction sites.Sorry (Andy) thirdgreenham the day trip by train to London wasn't as appealing to the kids.

I am starting to develop the shakes as I type this,Oh woe is me. :roflmao:

I am taking the kids to Marineland today and I don't know how I am going to cope not being on the boards and watching for books in the sales threads and all the auction sites.Sorry (Andy) thirdgreenham the day trip by train to London wasn't as appealing to the kids.

Suck it up.

computer_friends_live_init.jpg