• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuff of Legend fans...

368 posts in this topic

Anyone else notice what happened to all the SoL original art listed on the Th3rd World site? There were 70 pages from volume 1 that had been sitting on the site for a couple of months and now, all of sudden, there are only 7 pages from volume 2 listed. Anyone know what happened to all that OA from vol. 1 or at least all the other pages to the second volume?

I was noticing the same thing today, love the pages that are up from vol 2 right now...

Anyone else notice what happened to all the SoL original art listed on the Th3rd World site? There were 70 pages from volume 1 that had been sitting on the site for a couple of months and now, all of sudden, there are only 7 pages from volume 2 listed. Anyone know what happened to all that OA from vol. 1 or at least all the other pages to the second volume?

I was noticing the same thing today, love the pages that are up from vol 2 right now...

Copycat. :baiting:

I swear I have no "official" connection to Th3rd World, but here is another update from Michael DeVito concerning the pieces that disappeared from the site...

"can you let the CGC boards know, that if anyone is interested in a specific piece contact us via the form on our site and we will see what is available still."

Carry on!

Dan

when are they planning on coming out with #3?

these long spread out comic series..uhg, i lose interest/track of things. creepy #3 just hit the stands. seriously, didn't #1 come out like a year ago?

Stuff of Legend Volume 2: The Jungle Book 1 $4.25 cover.

Ships in July.

Following the liberation of the board game town of Hopscotch, a brave band of toys continues the quest to rescue their human master from the nightmare realm of the Dark. With the Boogeyman's army fast approaching for battle, Max the teddy bear and his friends discover one of the Dark's oldest secrets, and a new threat that could destroy them all.

Saw this on their website this morning:

The Stuff of Legend: The Jungle #1 (of 4) Artist Sketch Edition

This edition will feature a blank cover that artist Charles Paul Wilson III will sketch one character of your choice onto*.

Limited to 100 copies

Hey SOL fans!

Noticed that Third Eye Comics is offering a variant on ebay of the next issue/cover. They're also offering a signed by the whole creative team version too...

Looking forward to finishing the story from the FCBD teaser...

Dan

my lcs had zero. got to wait for my dcbs order at end of month unless my special order one comes in from 3rd world