• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuff of Legend fans...

368 posts in this topic

is this a trade or a regular comic?

Congrats Chris!

It's a special comic sized (as opposed to the odd shape of the regular issues) edition limited to 150 copies and numbered on the cover of #2.

They did a Boogeyman edition of #1 that was limited to 100 copies that sold out in a 5 seconds and started going for large money almost immediately.

cool grabbed two. that shipping is brutal.

Did anyone get theirs yet? Is it out yet?

It looks like they are going to do arcs in small series. The 1st arc had 2 issues. The next arc just started. It's pretty much #3 of the series.

Just read #1, Vol 2 a couple nights ago. Really great stuff.

The beginning with the human boy was very interesting. My only concern is that we'll find out it has a cliche ending (for books like these). Kind of like how Tellos ended many years ago.

Pat

Comic shop here (Comickaze) is giving 25% off everything if you show your SDCC badge and I knew they carried Stuff of Legend.

Found a copy of the TPB with a sticker on the inside cover, 4x signed by the creative team and numbered 32/50.

Fun stuff.

Comic shop here (Comickaze) is giving 25% off everything if you show your SDCC badge and I knew they carried Stuff of Legend.

Found a copy of the TPB with a sticker on the inside cover, 4x signed by the creative team and numbered 32/50.

Fun stuff.

let me know if you want to get rid of it.

#1 of vol 2 has.

The trade of vol 1 has been out for a while. Since I gave you this info, no shiverbones bidding for a month.