• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuff of Legend fans...

368 posts in this topic

Anyone have first prints of the issues available? I had them lined up from someone here but then the series got a little popular and the seller suddenly misplaced the issues I already had paid him for.

I've got some first prints if you need them.

Color print of ad page for jester's tale from Jungle #4

Is it a print or the actual OA? Trying to figure out what "gah you got the jester page, interesting" means.

Color print of ad page for jester's tale from Jungle #4

Is it a print or the actual OA? Trying to figure out what "gah you got the jester page, interesting" means.

thought he got the OA, but found out Charles made a limited number for color prints, so changed my post.

Both writers and the artist will be at Wizard World Philly in June.

I plan on taking my books and just getting them signed and skipping the SS. Thoughts? Anybody else going and planning to get books SS by The Stuff of Legend guys?

I thought about getting some books SS, but the book seems to be cold on the secondary market. I'm pretty sure I saw a CGC 9.8 of #1 sell for $30. The fees to get it triple signed seem to be more than it's worth.

I have a sketch cover that is SS and a few raw signed. I just don't think enough people know about the book. Might never go high but the book is fantastic nevertheless.

I loved the latest issue. What did you guys think of the "revelation" at the end? I'm totally digging a potential Max vs Snake King fight.

I loved the Max vs King Cobra Serpent fight. Very cool artwork!

CPWIII was doing sketches at Wizard World Philly today. He did this sketch for me. :headbang:

SketchCover-2.jpg