• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuff of Legend fans...

368 posts in this topic

When Shawn Christensen looks at himself at a mirror, there is no reflection. There can only be one Shawn Christensen.

Comment by Go Shawn!! — Monday June 11, 2012 @ 8:16pm EDT

lol

The creators were in NH last Sunday and I missed them. :(

What sort of optics were you using?

Ahhhhhh, Harold's old Winchester. My all-time favorite .22 (I used .38 ammo on the belt to offset it). I was scouring the the place for my father's camo hat like the one Bill Murray had in Caddyshack, but couldn't find it. Ironically, my hair looked like Carl's though.

The creators were in NH last Sunday and I missed them. :(
What sort of optics were you using?
lol

I just didn't go to the NH Granitecon this year, due to being dinged up at work a couple weeks ago, Eric Powell cancelling and being essentially bummed out how my new focus is going (too many HTF 9.8 books in 1st print).

what's your new focus
Oh, it was some embarrassing Modern digest title, I enjoyed here and there. Trouble is most of them are in multiple prints (some are on their 8th even) and not advertised as such, because sellers don't know how to read the number code (techically its the TPB of a hardcover-those Papercutz bastards). When you do find a first print, usually it's dinged up or scuffed. I just gave up. I wasn't sure Eric would have encapsuled them anyway because of their size.

Oh well, back to collecting vintage kids books and other "stuff" for now until a new title sticks out.