• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America movie to be filmed in London

37 posts in this topic

I wonder if Union Jack or Brother Blood will be in this now? hm

Yes.. Union Jack 100%.. played by Jason Statham who will more than likely get a spin-off movie... so get your HG Invaders #8 copies now my man.... and there's surprisingly very few of them out there...

Quite a few blockbusters were filmed in the London area, that had nothing to do with the locale(Star Wars, Batman,Superman). Aren't the largest soundstages located there. Elstree Studios, if I'm not mistaken. (shrug)

Quite a few blockbusters were filmed in the London area, that had nothing to do with the locale(Star Wars, Batman,Superman). Aren't the largest soundstages located there. Elstree Studios, if I'm not mistaken. (shrug)

thats cool didnt know that

And Pinewood studios. They have(or had) the massive 007 stage which was originally built for The Spy Who Loved Me, and has been used for several pictures, including the Fortress of Solitude in Superman and Superman II.

And Pinewood studios. They have(or had) the massive 007 stage which was originally built for The Spy Who Loved Me, and has been used for several pictures, including the Fortress of Solitude in Superman and Superman II.

Pinewood doh! I couldn't think of the name.

that being said are there alot of British blockbuster movies? not being a smart its a serious question .. well incredible hulk was filmed in canada

Alot of the recent American westerns have been filmed in Canada.

i deleted that post because i realize im an insufficiently_thoughtful_person :insane: you no though i actually watch more french movies than i do British or at least it seems that way