• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1 Sketch Covers (I Am An Avenger) Megathread

3,331 posts in this topic

Jas2028.jpg

Sorry for the pic glares. One day gonna drop the cash for a scanner instead of a sketch ;)

Now after seeing all these Mike Lilly books he has moved into my top spot of sketches I want from.

Congrats on the continued awesomeness there[thumbsup]

Thanos.jpg

[whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe]This is the best Thanos I have ever seen

Jas2028.jpg

Sorry for the pic glares. One day gonna drop the cash for a scanner instead of a sketch ;)

:cool:

No need to drop serious cash bro. E-bay has some good ones that are used, but great for scanning slabs. Nice sketch by the way! :) I need a Lilly addition to my collection.

Thanos.jpg

[whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe][whatthe]This is the best Thanos I have ever seen

+1

Can't wait to get my AC pieces!