• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1 Sketch Covers (I Am An Avenger) Megathread

3,331 posts in this topic

Got these done at HeroesCon:

Andy Black Spider Woman

sketch_0005.jpg

Adam Withers Hawkeye (My favorite one)

sketch_0006.jpg

Comfort Love Mockingbird

sketch_0007.jpg

J. Scott Campbell Mockingbird (I was going to get a Black Widow for Billy The Kidd but a little miscommunication happened and I thought he no longer wanted one so I ended up with my first Campbell piece)

sketch_0008.jpg

Sunny Lee Spider Woman (This one is begging for an ink and coloring I think)

sketch_0001.jpg

Great sketches! I think the Hawkeye is my favorite of the bunch as well.

J. Scott Campbell Mockingbird (I was going to get a Black Widow for Billy The Kidd but a little miscommunication happened and I thought he no longer wanted one so I ended up with my first Campbell piece)

:roflmao:

What was the miscommunication? Did you hear that he exploded or something? Bill ALWAYS wants JSC stuff.

Sorry, just found it really funny! Great sketches! I think board members need to wear special buttons or t-shirts or something so other board members can find them. It would have been nice to meet you!

Great sketches! I think the Hawkeye is my favorite of the bunch as well.

:roflmao:

What was the miscommunication? Did you hear that he exploded or something? Bill ALWAYS wants JSC stuff.

Sorry, just found it really funny! Great sketches! I think board members need to wear special buttons or t-shirts or something so other board members can find them. It would have been nice to meet you!

Little bit of a long story doh! It was a crazy weekend and I missed the forum dinner due to car troubles.

Purple I saw mcKone working on your punished piece. Very nice!

Little bit of a long story