• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1 Sketch Covers (I Am An Avenger) Megathread

3,331 posts in this topic

Major Kudos to MrMylar AKA Mike (Danny Cruz guy) ;) For getting this sketch for me at Wizard World Philly this weekend. Mike knew about my dog and was upset that I couldn't be there to enjoy all of the fun, so he got this for me to cheer me up. :foryou: And is now on it's way to get graded too :o

Ken Haser !!!

Nice Ken Haser. He was doing great work all weekend. I was impressed with him. Ken you rocked Phili Con.

Major Kudos to MrMylar AKA Mike (Danny Cruz guy) ;) For getting this sketch for me at Wizard World Philly this weekend. Mike knew about my dog and was upset that I couldn't be there to enjoy all of the fun, so he got this for me to cheer me up. :foryou: And is now on it's way to get graded too :o

Ken Haser !!!

Nice Ken Haser. He was doing great work all weekend. I was impressed with him. Ken you rocked Phili Con.

I never got a sketch :(

Click here to get a sketch.

Jim Billy and I are good friends. He knows what I'm talking about not being able to get a sketch ;) Are you going to Baltimore?

Do you not have a humorous bone in your body?

No to Baltimore. Going to Fan Expo.

Jim Billy and I are good friends. He knows what I'm talking about not being able to get a sketch ;) Are you going to Baltimore?

Canandaddaa??? :o

I am pretty sure every one has 2 of them, unless they have had an amputation. :)

I am pretty sure every one has 2 of them, unless they have had an amputation. :)

An anatomy joke. lol ... meh

Canandaddaa??? :o

Yep. I had to chose. Baltimore has a great convention, but the city itself sucks and is too expensive for what it is.

I completely understand. Considering my trip to Philly was cancelled, Baltimore is my next best alternative.

However, FX Show is in October in Orlando. But CGC won't attend because Octoberfest aka too many shows going on the same time.

It's only an hour away...we took off, saw the synchronous fireflies, and came back. (thumbs u

By the way, a buddy of mine is training to be a cop and he showed me one of the training videos he had to watch. Boy was I surprised when I found out that our very own LBJARM is the star of the video:

Adonis.gif

It's only an hour away...we took off, saw the synchronous fireflies, and came back. (thumbs u

By the way, a buddy of mine is training to be a cop and he showed me one of the training videos he had to watch. Boy was I surprised when I found out that our very own LBJARM is the star of the video:

Adonis.gif

Here I thoought he was your typical donut shop Cop...My bad Adonis!!!

Wow those 1911 firing skills are unmatched.... (worship)