• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1 Sketch Covers (I Am An Avenger) Megathread

3,331 posts in this topic

Sweet books Chris. After I seen your doom I knew I had to have a Tom Raney Sketch, But when I got to his table he said he was already full for the weekend--that's what I get for being late to the party. Can't wait to see him in Baltimore. I would love to see some of the other sketches he did in Phili if anybody has pics of them,( Avengers #1 covers of course for this thread.)

Sweet books Chris. After I seen your doom I knew I had to have a Tom Raney Sketch, But when I got to his table he said he was already full for the weekend--that's what I get for being late to the party. Can't wait to see him in Baltimore. I would love to see some of the other sketches he did in Phili if anybody has pics of them,( Avengers #1 covers of course for this thread.)

Thanks Chew (is that spelled correctly?). Yeah, Raney kills his sketches. He takes his time and works real clean. Brian got a Wolverine from him, maybe he'll post it. :wishluck:

Major Kudos to MrMylar AKA Mike (Danny Cruz guy) ;) For getting this sketch for me at Wizard World Philly this weekend. Mike knew about my dog and was upset that I couldn't be there to enjoy all of the fun, so he got this for me to cheer me up. :foryou: And is now on it's way to get graded too :o

Ken Haser !!!

100003.jpg.b3cd0a9ccf226d05fe91c6bd5661ef8d.jpg