• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Talk about overpriced dribble

23 posts in this topic

i would never pay that much for a new modern like that. no matter how rare or how cool the cover is. i guess there are supposed to only be around 500 of those books. im sure you guys all know what you had to do to get one of them. a week or so ago i watched a 9.8 signed cgc ss by js campbell sell for about 599. that was within minutes of it being posted. i have a good friend that has bought four of the 9.8's so far. he keeps saying 500 out there. if that is true then that book may be worth what they are saying. as hard as i try not to think about it when i see something new selling like that i have to think about books like ghost rider 15 with a glow in the dark cover selling for 75.00 to 100.00 when it came out. now if you pay over .25 you have just gotten ripped off.

Grivel?

I was hoping someone would correct it in call it "gravel" to keep the game going.

:boo:

:sorry:

when i see something new selling like that i have to think about books like ghost rider 15 with a glow in the dark cover selling for 75.00 to 100.00 when it came out

----

really? no wonder so many people got out of the hobby and never came back.

Retailers – for every 50 stripped covers of the following comics sent to Marvel, you will qualify to receive one FREE Siege #3 Deadpool Variant. The 50 stripped covers can be any combination of the comics listed below and all submissions need to be received at the Marvel office

Stripped Covers To Be Sent:

Adventure Comics #4

Booster Gold #26

Doom Patrol #4

Justice League Of America #39

Outsiders #24.

R.E.B.E.L.S #10

that being said i would never by that comic i absolutely hate the cover