• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Couple more Marvel Keys FS FF5 FF48 Avengers 4

15 posts in this topic

I am putting up acouple more Marvel Key. I only ship inside the US

:takeit:Trumps PM's but will accept PM's as well.

Book will go out via USPS Priority Mail.

Fantastic Four 48 - 1st Silver Surfer (the adhesive label on the top end of the slab is missing) $875 SOLD

ff48-f.jpg

ff48-b.jpg

Avengers 4 - 1st SA Captain America $325 Would look real nice if not for the Date Stamp SOLD

av4-f.jpg

av4-b.jpg

Looks like the store owner goofed on the stamp too--2 months too early ;) Still, I don't think it takes away from the book at all as a G/VG.

The date stamp is not wrong?!? It came out in January.....comics are always ahead of schedule.

Looks like the store owner goofed on the stamp too--2 months too early ;) Still, I don't think it takes away from the book at all as a G/VG.

The date stamp is not wrong?!? It came out in January.....comics are always ahead of schedule.

I was just going off of the publishing date CGC listed on the label. :)

Ah, but CGC puts cover/indicia date on the label not the date of publication. Avengers #4 was published January 3rd, 1964. (thumbs u

Well, I'm not much of a slab collector so there you go! Congrats on the pick too--slick book... and I suspect it will only continue to bounce up in price with everything Marvel has on deck for Cap!

Ah, but CGC puts cover/indicia date on the label not the date of publication. Avengers #4 was published January 3rd, 1964. (thumbs u

Well, I'm not much of a slab collector so there you go! Congrats on the pick too--slick book... and I suspect it will only continue to bounce up in price with everything Marvel has on deck for Cap!

(thumbs u