• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your regularly scheduled CL Auction winners and losers

152 posts in this topic

Ended up being the underbidder on the Torch # 2 9.0 Larson....sold really cheap. Should've gone to $6k on that one.... :tonofbricks:

Still haven't won anything in this auction, and its halfway over. The market may be soft, but its staying ahead of all of my bids apparently.

(shrug) I always go there to look and end up blowing a pay check.

Can't believe BAT #3 in 9.0 only went for around $7,500

:acclaim:

Were you buying or selling that book?

Wasn't selling.

Then congrats on getting the book (thumbs u

It's been a bad auction for me. :(

I feel like a shill as all I have done is drive up prices in the last 30 seconds of auctions.

I was the 2nd under bidder on the AF 15 8.0

I was the underbidder on the FF 3 8.0 by about 30 dollar and drove the price up $700 just as the auction closed

I was the underbidder on the Hulk 1 8.0

All I have managed to win in this auction was a FF 6 8.0 and there really is not anything left that I really want. There is one book that I think is sort of cool but it does not fit my collecting strategies but I suppose if it is going cheap I might toss in a bid.

Well it looks like no one won anything, so here are my winners to maybe liven this up a little

CapAmerica109Boston.jpg

Capamerica111Boston.jpg

CapAmerica127.jpg

Capamerica134.jpg

Nice pick ups.

As an aside everytime I see your Avatar I wonder if I should have sold you my Mystery in Space 1. It was a sweet looking book.

It's been a bad auction for me. :(

I feel like a shill as all I have done is drive up prices in the last 30 seconds of auctions.

I was the 2nd under bidder on the AF 15 8.0

I was the underbidder on the FF 3 8.0 by about 30 dollar and drove the price up $700 just as the auction closed

I was the underbidder on the Hulk 1 8.0

All I have managed to win in this auction was a FF 6 8.0 and there really is not anything left that I really want. There is one book that I think is sort of cool but it does not fit my collecting strategies but I suppose if it is going cheap I might toss in a bid.

Man,that sucks :(

I've been in that situation too

I hate getting outbid in the last second :pullhair:

Well it looks like no one won anything, so here are my winners to maybe liven this up a little

Nice pick ups.

As an aside everytime I see your Avatar I wonder if I should have sold you my Mystery in Space 1. It was a sweet looking book.

:hi:

Dont worry you should have and you did the right thing to sell it to me. It is in a happy home with a bunch of other MIS books.