• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man #s 30 - 300 Raw High Grade

368 posts in this topic

I'm going to stop there for now and see if any more sales happen. These are really nice copies for their respective grades and most have white pages. You won't find very many nicer raw copies out there.
Okay now you can list more. :grin:

I'm going to stop there for now and see if any more sales happen. These are really nice copies for their respective grades and most have white pages. You won't find very many nicer raw copies out there.
Okay now you can list more. :grin:

:applause: I'll start back up in an hour or so. I'll try to motor thru #100 this afternoon.

Backtracking again, here is the ASM 42 and 43 per loboagain's request. I'm giving him right of first refusal on these since he inquired.

VF/VF+ $100 Stunning copy

ASM42front.jpg

ASM42back.jpg

VF/NM $250 cr/ow pages

ASM43front.jpg

ASM43back.jpg

FN/VF with 9.4 eye appeal. Has a few defects that can be pressed out but I think grade tops out at 9.0 after a press since part of the crease bottom right front cover barely breaks color.

$25 SOLD

AmazingSpiderman81.jpg

FN/VF with 9.4 eye appeal. Has a few defects that can be pressed out but I think grade tops out at 9.0 after a press since part of the crease bottom right front cover barely breaks color.

$25

AmazingSpiderman81.jpg

:takeit: