• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My First Sketched Cover By Billy the Kidd(Bill Dinh)

28 posts in this topic

words cant fully express Bills artwork.

Tis why we have 5 senses and the sense of sight allowing our eyes 2 feast upon so many of his breathtaking masterpieces should be the sense we are most gratefull 4 when he finishes each drawing we are lucky enough to view.

another great job, and congrats on a stellar 1st sketch!!

Rich

Jason (shortsrtack comics) put this together. Since we had the 10 books to get ss, jason contacted bill about doing a cover and there it was, I threw together a quick contest for the guys that we willing to let me and jason deface their copies and Jerel was the winner in the cover by a mystery artist (jerel had no idea who was doing the cover) and this was a fun little thing that btk did at one of the tables in the food court at c2e2 while jason was at some gi joe panel.

Just wait until the rest of you get your sketches....you will be disappointed!

Jerel, it couldn't have gone to a better guy!

:gossip: btk is doing the cover to our next book too :gossip:

Jason (shortsrtack comics) put this together. Since we had the 10 books to get ss, jason contacted bill about doing a cover and there it was, I threw together a quick contest for the guys that we willing to let me and jason deface their copies and Jerel was the winner in the cover by a mystery artist (jerel had no idea who was doing the cover) and this was a fun little thing that btk did at one of the tables in the food court at c2e2 while jason was at some gi joe panel.

Just wait until the rest of you get your sketches....you will be disappointed!

Jerel, it couldn't have gone to a better guy!

:gossip: btk is doing the cover to our next book too :gossip:

It was actually kind of cool drawing in the food court lol

Again, thanks for having me Jay and awesome to see it ending up with you Jerel. It was a lot of fun to do :)

Im sure Billys pumped on any thread that involves his name on these forums bro, but I believe its Bill Dinh , and not Bill Dihn, if your able 2 correct the spelling of your thread post title comic brother! {;¤{)
Corrected.

I'm sorry Bill. I was copying the slab's spelling of everyone's name. doh!

DSC008731.jpg