• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My First Sketched Cover By Billy the Kidd(Bill Dinh)

28 posts in this topic

Im sure Billys pumped on any thread that involves his name on these forums bro, but I believe its Bill Dinh , and not Bill Dihn, if your able 2 correct the spelling of your thread post title comic brother! {;¤{)
Corrected.

I'm sorry Bill. I was copying the slab's spelling of everyone's name. doh!

DSC008731.jpg

Don't sweat it Jerel, it happens often lol

Bill never would have corrected you as hes a super nice character and would not want anyone feeling bad, just that Ive seen it spelled wrong so many times I thought Id slip it into the thread 2 perhaps lessen the probability of error in future threads and also I had no idea CGC had it a letter off. Congrats on 1 heck of a sweet sketch Jerel and you seem like a good character that deserves a beauty like this bro!!!!

Hope you continue the sketch collecting.

Rich

This is what $30 buys? ha ha ha j/k

You should return it & have them redo the artist's name. It's not like they haven't spelled it accurately @least a dozen other times. It's in their database correctly all those other times. I'm sure it was an accident so no great catastrophe & being the up&up guys they are, I imagine they will want to change it for you.