• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1ST FIRELORD CGC 9.8 WITH ASM161/162/219 ALL CGC 9.8

28 posts in this topic

:D

HERE GOES MY JOBLESS BUTT AGAIN DIPPING INTO BOOKS I DON'T WANT TO SELL BUT HEY, ALL BIDS WILL BE APPRECIATED AS I DON'T HAVE A CHOICE TO KEEP THEM AS I HAVE LOAN PAYMENTS AND SUCH.

A PIPELOAD OF SWEET BOOKS FOLKS WITH RESERVES BUT VERY REASONABLE ONES.

HERE'S THE LINK MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;-)

http://shop.ebay.ca/absolutecarnage/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Yeah Firelord Definetly ROCKS!!!!!!!

One of my TOP 5 Enemies for the world of heroes that is the Marvel universe along with Venom, Hobgoblin and a couple others.

About the Pics the last ones I did were hitting photobucket at 4.2-10.4MB.... depending on which of the 3 and ......think my email is 2MB or 3MB max on send.

I'll snag 3 more scans and put them here as the scanner lens was a bit dirty so cleaned it a bit and it looks like a piece of dust or comic fallout on the top of the book in front also, and nothing serious.

I'll do 2 front scans for you and one back scan my fellow forumite ;-)

Best regards,

Rich

1st pic of cover front top down:

Thor225-CGC-98-1ST-Firelord-PyreusK.jpg[/img]

2nd pic of cover upside down bottom up:

Thor225-CGC-98-UpsideDownBottomUP.jpg[/img]

Lastly a back pic of full back of book:

Thor225-CGC-98-BackScan.jpg[/img]

I don't even mind showing how much I paid. There was a long void there with a couple high purchases and a couple years ago or so the 2 comic link sales that stay on their site for 3-5 years for some reason show also. Mine was recent. I bought it in April for 600USD within the first week it was listed, and got it about 3-4 weeks ago. I had a hard time even paying for it as I just lost my job so definetly have to move it along with some other books to make ends meet thus why she's up here now.

Here's a copy and paste of my last 5 books purchased of my comic link page:

Completed Purchases

ComicTrack / Items I'm Buying / Completed Purchases

Advanced Sort Sort by Date of MatchItem DescriptionMatch PriceAscendingDescending

then by Date of MatchItem DescriptionMatch PriceAscendingDescending

then by Date of MatchItem DescriptionMatch PriceAscendingDescending

Date of Match Item Description Match Price

2/7/2010 X-MEN #123, CGC 9.8 NM/MT $190

2/7/2010 X-MEN #127, CGC 9.8 NM/MT $160

2/7/2010 X-MEN #128, CGC 9.8 NM/MT $195

2/7/2010 X-MEN #141, CGC 9.8 NM/MT $156

4/3/2010 THOR #225, CGC 9.8 NM/MT $600

All the X-Men's are sold already before anyone asks. Sorry ;-(

Best regards all,

Richard

thanks sp

and just 4 you Peter, $495USD

over $100 less than I paid just so incase alot of people dont bid it hopefully gets tagged and if alot do bid, if the reserve gets popped people will still have a little bid raise room if they are interested. I just hope theres more than 1 real interested party. Thats usually when things get fun.

Rich

ASM162 CGC 9.8 AND THOR 225 CGC 9.8 BOTH BACK UP AND ROLLING ER UP FOR A BIDWAR HOPEFULLY lol

FREE SHIPPING FOR FORUM MEMBERS IN US OR CANADA. UK GENERALLY COSTS AROUND 60-70 BONES SO ILL LOWER UK SHIPPING TO 40USD FOR FORUM MEMBERS IF INTERESTED TO MAKE IT INTERESTING AND I'LL PAY INSURANCE FOR YOU GOOD FOLKS.

BEST REGARDS,

RICH

PS RESERVE FOR FORUM MEMBERS ONLY

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 162 CGC 9.8 - 1ST JIGSAW APPERANCE - $327.50USD

THOR 225 CGC 9.8 - 1ST FIRELORD APPEARANCE -$475.00USD - A STEAL FOR THE BOOK THAT GOES FOR 7-1100USD IN THE LAST 4-5 YEARS. ALSO ONLY 1/9 IN CENSUS WHEN I LOOKED A MONTH OR SO AGO. ;-)

KILLER BOOK FOLKS