• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1ST FIRELORD CGC 9.8 WITH ASM161/162/219 ALL CGC 9.8

28 posts in this topic

lol I loved that 2 issue set and in fact have a cgc 9.8 270 getting cracked and signed by Joe Rubinstein as we speak along with 12 other asm cgc 9.8s which I will be listing in my - Display your spider-man cgc ss or sketch books thread in the signature room

take a look there as there are already many beautiful books listed and mine will come shortly

As for the Firelord I heard Galactus spit his astral chewing tobacco on him 2 wake him up friend ;¤)

Rich

As for the 2 Books ASM162-CGC-9.8

And Thor#225-CGC-9.8

I lost my job and had to sell them. They did not go on my 2nd round of listing with reserves.

However I had a prior customer that bought my ASM161 a couple weeks before who buys alot of solid Marvels and he was interested in both. So we came to an agreement and even though I lost about $100USD from buying them, I was happy as he was also. So alls well that ends well my friend.

LINK:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130400404105&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT

Best regards,

Rich