• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did the Northland pedigree have doubles?

18 posts in this topic

Anyone know if the Northlands had doubles?

There is a Northland copy of ASM 14 in 9.2 on CL right now and GPA has a sale of a 9.6 Northland back in 2002. Wodering if it's the same copy that might have suffered some damage dropping it from 9.6 to 9.2 or a duplicate in the collection.

Heritage sold the 9.6 in October/November of 2002 if someone can find the scan.

Clink scan:

RAD34C972010328_162521.jpg

That's my book I have on CLINK. I can tell you with 100% certainty it's a double, I also have the certificate that states it's a 9.2

Clink scan:

That's my book I have on CLINK. I can tell you with 100% certainty it's a double, I also have the certificate that states it's a 9.2

I didn't know that was your book Andre

Clink scan:

Love the book, but time to let it go.

Clink scan:

Maybe one day you'll upgrade the book

Clink scan:

:takeit: I'll give you Tree Fitty for it. :insane: BTB How is Green Goblin ''gliding" on a Vibrating Witches Broom when their are no wings? (shrug)

Clink scan:

:takeit: I'll give you Tree Fitty for it. :insane: BTB How is Green Goblin ''gliding" on a Vibrating Witches Broom when their are no wings? (shrug)
I never noticed that till now lol

How is Green Goblin ''gliding" on a Vibrating Witches Broom when their are no wings? (shrug)

The same way a geek in red and blue long-johns is sticking to a cave wall... it's in the -script.

How is Green Goblin ''gliding" on a Vibrating Witches Broom when their are no wings? (shrug)

The same way a geek in red and blue long-johns is sticking to a cave wall... it's in the -script.

:roflmao::signfunny: