• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You asked for it - KEN HAESER AVENGERS #1 Sketch opportunity

211 posts in this topic

Thanks guys!

Hi Ken, Love this thread and all the super awesome covers! I'm not an artist but I think your style would translate well to skin. Anyone ever have you design a tattoo? I bet with the colors and line work you do it would look amazing! I guess it would take the right artist to live up to your work, unless you "tat too" (thumbs u

Thanks guys!

Hi Ken, Love this thread and all the super awesome covers! I'm not an artist but I think your style would translate well to skin. Anyone ever have you design a tattoo? I bet with the colors and line work you do it would look amazing! I guess it would take the right artist to live up to your work, unless you "tat too" (thumbs u

Thanks man! I've actually designed a lot of tattoos including most of my own and I've got full sleeves. My partner on Living Corpse is a tattoo artist and we've always thought that we've brought a tattoo-like design to our stuff.

The books are in the encapsulation room as we speak. Once they are encapsulated CGC will ship them out to me and I will then in turn pack them up and ship them out you you guyz.

I am hoping that the they will be encapsulated soon.

All the Haeser sketches are in from CGC and everone that requested a sketch got a 9.8!!!

The two 9.6s were both done for me!

Books will be mailed out tomorrow!

:applause::applause:

I didn't get a book in this opp..but Ken not only does amazing work but really knows how to handle the books to maintain the condition of the comic he is working on