• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black actor for Peter Parker???

255 posts in this topic

While I would be fine with mixing races on a lot of characters, I think it is important for the Spider-Man character that Peter Parker be a white kid living in the suburbs with his aunt.

While I would be fine with mixing races on a lot of characters, I think it is important for the Spider-Man character that Peter Parker be a white kid living in the suburbs with his aunt.

I can hear the Uncle Ben jokes coming.....

lol

461e6486-001ba-06ef2-400cb8e1.jpghm

Then May gets her name changed to Jemima.

hm

Stan the man gets a new lease on marketing life!

lol

That's just it - the color of Peter's skin is irrelevant - it would irk me if they changed Peter Parker himself. It's not Spiderman any more.

As for the Karate Kid, I'm looking as the new one as completely unrelated to the first. I don't see an alternative.

lol

That's just it - the color of Peter's skin is irrelevant - it would irk me if they changed Peter Parker himself. It's not Spiderman any more.

As for the Karate Kid, I'm looking as the new one as completely unrelated to the first. I don't see an alternative.

Karate Kid doesn't have 50 years of mainstream comic history. He has a couple of popcorn flicks from the cinema nightmare that was the '80s.

This thread is unsettling.

It's just me. You should be used to me by now.

And if not, some soothing NEWBIE'S FRIEND™ should do the trick...

You two having a team-up is not making this thread any less unsettling.

This thread is unsettling.

It's just me. You should be used to me by now.

And if not, some soothing NEWBIE'S FRIEND™ should do the trick...

You two having a team-up is not making this thread any less unsettling.

I'm still trying to figure out how Dice made your tummy hurt?

Most of my friends are black and they hate the idea! If they do this I just won't bother watching it, enough is enough!

Kinpin, Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Heimdeil, Nick fury etc why don't they just reverse it all in all the comics, make all the white heroes black and make all the black heroes white?