• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead tv series pics!

27 posts in this topic

I'd cross the street if I saw this guy coming! :fear:

dead2.jpg

I'm kind of disappointed they did not say kirkmans name at all in that but said other zombie creators names :S . For kirkmans sake I'm hoping this series will do :S If it bombs I suspect walking dead #1 will become a lot cheaper to get :D Personally I'm going to find it hard to get attached to most of the characters since we already know what HAPPENS to most of them ahahh!

I wonder if they'll change the first scene, since it's so similar to 28 Days.

I think they are going to go with the same basic premise where he wakes up after a undetermined length of time, coma or something.

I just think they will switch it up somehow so it wont feel like 28 Days.

I thought of an idea for a beginning a while back after considering the "28 days" problem;

Rick recovers from his injuries and due to just having a near death experience he decides to take a trek into the wilderness alone to reflect on his life and recover phsychologicaly. He returns 2 weeks later and we pick the story up after he's left the hospital in the book.

It would be cool because just as he's saying his goodbye's to Lori there could be a TV screen in the background showing the first reports coming in of zombie chaos.

Friday's programming for Comic-Con was just posted, and there's a panel for The Walking Dead AMC series from 11:30 - 12:30 with Frank Darabont, Gale Ann Hurd, the cast and the make-up people. I'm sure they'll show clips. :whee: