• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Explain this one to me..

168 posts in this topic

Brian - Use the supersize on the link and look at the spine on this " 9.4 ". Trying to count the stresses is like trying to count the stars under Carribean skies on a cloudless night ! Its a black cover comic and more difficult to find a 9.4 than others of a different color scheme, but the big mystery isn't the opener. A far bigger mystery is how an 8.0 comic was graded 9.4 . You cant even raise the usual argeument , 'CGC is partial to sharp corners' - because this comic doesn't have corners ! Anyone agree ?

Hey when I click on the heritage auction I see the user ID "toomuchgrowth." Does anybody else see this?

http://www.heritagecomics.com/common/auctions/viewlot.asp?s=805&l=5696&SID=1B1D67883081410180E3DD38685FE628

I also found this. What's up with this?

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=739016077 blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

it is a tough book above 9.4 (black cover perhaps? grin.gif ) and is one of romita's coolest covers (boy he sure drew a real great vulture). that being said i agree with brian that $800 is way overboard on price.

"Who is toomuchgrowth? Did you leave your ID in there by accident when establishing the link to the Heritage Auction?

also wasn't spidermanbeyond calling this bidder a shill? "

its pretty ironic that the title of your thread brian, is "explain this to me......"

perhaps you can now let us know what you have been up to as toomuchgrowth........ are you shilling auctions? shocked.gif

Blowout check this:

This is also in reply to mudbuddha from another thread: I bid on that X-Men 100 30 cent variant up on heritage just now and am logged in - does my name show up in the user id?

DELETED ON ADVICE OF FF J-RUDD... grin.gif

Something screwy is going on for sure.

Hey when I click on the heritage auction I see the user ID "toomuchgrowth." Does anybody else see this?

Believe it or not I am seeing darthdiesel in the user id box when I click that link. Why is this? What in the world is going on?

Phil