• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Explain this one to me..

168 posts in this topic

It shows the last person that is using cookies and logged onto Heritage..so that could either be me (which it's not) or someone else who clicked the link after it was posted. It didn't show up until 5 posts so that leaves a little something to be questioned.

Brian

Furthermore, as my test will show in testing. If you post the link yourself, it doesn't show your username..it wasn't until someone else looked at it that usernames started showing up. Test it out yourself if you don't believe me. Create a link while logged into Heritage..post it..and then have someone else click on it. It'll be that persons name

Brian

"Create a link while logged into Heritage..post it..and then have someone else click on it. It'll be that persons name"

'fraid not brian, we tested that before you showed up, it shows the person that posted the links name, not anyone else who clicks on it subsequently.

Well that's strange because it doesn't in the link I posted on the testing forum. And I'd finally like to point out that you don't have to be registered to look at the thread and click on the links. You can go ahead and think this user is me, but the fact that you guys think that between 3:30 and 9:00 noone else noticed this is beyond me..especially after the big thread prior and the observant board members we have. So in between the matter of 6 and a half hours, noone else could've been logged into heritage and had their name show up (keeping in mind that at any point there are at least 4-6 anonymous people looking on the boards, not to mention the fact there's a ton more around 5-6 p.m.)..just like it did with DD or FF's....right....

Brian

Darth logged into his heritage account and then sent a link to me. I then clicked on it and saw his heritage ID. Darth Posted his link on the forum and then people started seeing his ID as well after they clicked on the link he gave us. You missed it because he removed it before you saw this thread.

Exactly which is why I ask between the time of 6 and a half hours..it couldn't be remotely possible that someone else did the EXACT same thing as you two did. Finally, why would I even bid on an ASM 14 when I already have a 9.2 WITHOUT a date stamp (all the while people realizing that I can't stand date stamps).

Brian

Sigh I guess the only way to prove this is by telling you my non-snipe eBay account. My account is BPMDU, if you check out auctions..there are a few that are bid on by the both of us. So, if indeed I am toomuchgrowth, why would I possibly be bidding against myself? Such as in this instance where "I" outbid "myself"..

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=736608252

Brian

"Finally, why would I even bid on an ASM 14 when I already have a 9.2 WITHOUT a date stamp (all the while people realizing that I can't stand date stamps). "

now thats a VERY good question............

Ok well, I've proved all I can. If this was my account..why would I be outbidding myself..and if I was shilling with this account..why would I be shilling on auctions that I was bidding on?

Brian

ROFL..check out the link for bidding on that ASM book. Both bids were placed at the exact same time..unless I have two computers sitting right next to one another...that's just not possible frown.gif

Sorry to ruin the theory :\

Brian

If it counts for anything: I believe you Brian. See my post earlier in this thread. I'm glad you clarified everything. I don't know you personally, but I know you well enough from these boards to know that you are an honest, upstanding individual.

Frankly, I think all of this is nonsense. Bottom line is that spidermanbeyond will feel that he has been shilled/taken advantage of, no matter what the evidence shows.

Now, will the real "toomuchgrowth" please stand up???

Cheers,

Bachelor of Comics

Thanks, it's good to see a few people believe me. Btw, FF..I looked at what items you're tracking..don't even think about bidding on some of those ASM books or I will be forced to track you down.. :\

Brian

Well if you honestly believe I need a 4th copy of this book..WITH a date stamp (which I already pointed out, I don't buy books with date stamps)..and while owning a nicer 9.2 without the date stamp..then I guess whatever..But I don't like the book enough to own a 9.2 and a 9.4 while sacrificing 9,000 dollars..instead of buying other ASM books to fill my run. And the point remains why would I shill on top of my real bids? I could see you arguing that I want to get out of some of them b/c the price is too high..but if you look at most of my bids you'll notice that if the price had gone for my bid, it would've been a steal.

Brian

There is a fingerprint at the crime scene and you don't believe it. Whatever, "toomuchgrowth" must be the man with one arm.

The jade monkey arrrives at noon. Stop speaking in riddles. Please say what you mean in plain english. Are you saying that murph is "toomuchgrowth"? Are you saying murph is a lying, cheating, conniving ??? Come out and say it if that is how you feel. I know someone is working behind the scenes to uncover the REAL "toomuchgrowth" so keep posting the baseless accusations against murph, & eventually the egg will be smeared in your face. I think in time as the facts surface, you will owe murph an apology.

Cheers,

Bachelor of Comics