• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did Matt Nelson Ever Publish His Pedigree Book?

57 posts in this topic

I heard from a source that he's waiting until all undiscovered pedigrees are found, so it will not be incomplete :baiting: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I heard from a source that he's waiting until all undiscovered pedigrees are found, so it will not be incomplete :baiting: GOD BLESS...

:signfunny:

I hear it'll come out the same year Bob Beerbhom's History of Comics Publishing and of the Direct Market will. It will be a two-volume combo pack.

Now that's funny! :applause:

Is it true that this book will re-start the Harry Potter series?

No, but you will get a free copy of Superman 1 in the mail if you pre ordered the Pedigree Book for 25 cents.

I hear it'll come out the same year Bob Beerbhom's History of Comics Publishing and of the Direct Market will. It will be a two-volume combo pack.

That's not encouraging.....Amazon has the tentative publishing date for that at 2066.....maybe I better quit smoking (shrug) GOD BLESS...

That's not encouraging.....Amazon has the tentative publishing date for that at 2066.....maybe I better quit smoking (shrug) GOD BLESS...

I had a horrible dream last night. Matt Nelson finally releases his labor of love, his thick tome on pedigree comics that he's been working on for over fifty years. And on the same day, the Sun goes into super-nova and explodes.

I had a horrible dream last night. Matt Nelson finally releases his labor of love, his thick tome on pedigree comics that he's been working on for over fifty years. And on the same day, the Sun goes into super-nova and explodes.

I'm sure Clint Howard will warn us the day before that happens.