• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A LOOK BACK: 'miamicomic'

26 posts in this topic

Wow. :roflmao:

Oh it is much more than that. For those of us here,living through it in

"real time", far more was said and done by him, and so much of it

is gone, scrubbed, sanitized, and deleted. That is why I saved what I could,

and bumped the thread when the other got bumped as well.

Good lord.

To all of my "fans" out there on the CGC boards...there is absolutely NOTHING that any of you can do to disrupt my comic collecting and selling endeavors. If you vermin do not wish to do business with me, I can assure you that the feeling is MORE than mutual. But I see that it is not enough that you just mind your own God damn business and live and let live, you must constantly and incessantly badmouth others like myself who are your superiors in every way. I give more thought to a flushed turd then to low-life scum like yourselves. I wish each and every one of you a lousy new year and hope that you all drop dead real soon. Maybe Santa will grant my wish and give each of you little sissies a nice, little malignant disease to help you along the way. Rot in hell, [#@$%!!!].

Just finished reading the above-mentioned thread...please tell me someone has taken this shining example of a human being out for a trip to a back-alley beating. I Googled him, and he's in his fifties, and not looking very robust. Kinda scrawny, really.

I humbly suggest that we add a third category to the probation/HOS thread, for those that threaten the sanctity of our collective mothers' vajayjays. It's one thing to threaten us individually, but there are a few rogues that feel the need to promise unwanted carnal relations on our mothers. Muscleshark (aka Dr. Frankenstein) is one, this guy is another.

Maybe call it the 'Hall of Senior Sexual Predators'? I admit it doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, but gosh-darn it, I'd like to know that if a deal goes bad, which buyers are going to stalk my mom. :P

I can't believe he treated my buddy Hauser like that. John is one of the nicest guys in comics.

Sickening :mad:

The stories that followed were... intense. That cat sure sounds off to say the least.

Yet another complete sad insufficiently_thoughtful_person who feels really brave when facing his computer screen. I wonder what childhood trauma gave him the personality of a cesspit. hm

I can't believe he treated my buddy Hauser like that. John is one of the nicest guys in comics.

Sickening :mad:

The stories that followed were... intense. That cat sure sounds off to say the least.

You should see the e-mails and PMs I got from this utter knob-head. lol

The man is a sociopath. As in;

1. failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest;

2. deceitfulness, as indicated by repeatedly lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure;

3. impulsivity or failure to plan ahead;

4. irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults;

5. reckless disregard for safety of self or others;

6. consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations;

7. lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another.

Of course, this is just my opinion and should in no way be considered anything but

Fun fun.

I've had my share of sociopaths.... :cloud9: One even called me incessantly at 4 AM. Too bad he didn't know I was up for work at that point...

"gwentleaf" - did I know that was you, F_T? Were you ever on the eBay boards...?

I remember the name, seen it hundreds of times, but don't remember if it was on auctions or on the boards...boards, I think.

Back when we all still got along. ;)

Before Sharon came along, that is...

:insane:

(You know I loves ya, sweets. :luhv: )

Fun fun.

I've had my share of sociopaths.... :cloud9: One even called me incessantly at 4 AM. Too bad he didn't know I was up for work at that point...

"gwentleaf" - did I know that was you, F_T? Were you ever on the eBay boards...?

I remember the name, seen it hundreds of times, but don't remember if it was on auctions or on the boards...boards, I think.

That name is bringing back memories for me.

That guy was a complete freaking ding-dong. :screwy:

Fun fun.

:sumo:

Fun fun.

:sumo:

lol

From the looks of this he was found guilty by a jury and then he won his appeal based on the grounds that the defendant was making harassing calls to his place of business and not his private home. So he got off.