• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,945 posts in this topic

I picked up 8 or 9 more Dave Stevens cover books yesterday at the Dallas Comicon. Couldn't find any for a buck as most dealers had all of them marked up. But I still only paid $2-$3 each for most of them and they're high grade stuff.

By the way, anyone really enjoying the new Ebay summary page navigation while you are buying and selling?

:eek:

I called Ebay to ask how I can go back to the old navigation where you can have all your Buying, Selling, Watching on one page. You have to log into ebay.ca to get to it, as they have been receiving so many complaints Customer Service had to figure out what to do. That's the temporary fix.

Go Canada!

Found the Alien Worlds Press Proof available at the show I was at this weekend. They made a mock issue of each issue then printed it after it was proofed by the editors. Cover was all shades of blue, pretty cool!

1 of 1!

Found the Alien Worlds Press Proof available at the show I was at this weekend. They made a mock issue of each issue then printed it after it was proofed by the editors. Cover was all shades of blue, pretty cool!

1 of 1!

i think this is on ebay now.

By the way, anyone really enjoying the new Ebay summary page navigation while you are buying and selling?

:eek:

I called Ebay to ask how I can go back to the old navigation where you can have all your Buying, Selling, Watching on one page. You have to log into ebay.ca to get to it, as they have been receiving so many complaints Customer Service had to figure out what to do. That's the temporary fix.

Go Canada!

I hate it too. I think it sucks!

1 of 1!

Link?

Go to Google.com

Type in "Ebay" in the search function

Once at Ebay.com, type in Aliens Worlds in search function

Voila!

:baiting:

1 of 1!

Looked and couldn't find it. Link?

lol

1 of 1!

Looked and couldn't find it. Link?

lol

my bad, i thought it was this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ROCKETEER-Blue-Editors-Correction-Copy-Dave-Stevens-/280674804407?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item415985a2b7

i finally read the new issue and at the back there lists all the covers. has anyone seen the JETPACK exclusive? the pic is just betty from the old series but with no writing. is that the cover or a stock pic?

Nah, I've got that one!

From his estate? :whistle:

It's the same as the one I got directly from Dave at DragonCon years ago and mine is a lower number so I'm good with my copy :cloud9:

How come there isn't a jealous emoticon?