• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,931 posts in this topic

Nah, I've got that one!

From his estate? :whistle:

It's the same as the one I got directly from Dave at DragonCon years ago and mine is a lower number so I'm good with my copy :cloud9:

How come there isn't a jealous emoticon?

We definitely need a suffering-from-a-heart-attack "Elizabeth, I'm comin' to join ya honey!" emoticon too. (thumbs u

I thought I'd chime in with a couple Dave Stevens cover comic clocks...I can make any of his covers into a clock....just PM me...Jim..... (thumbs u

It wasn't easy filling in all that stone background....

airboyJPG.jpg

airboy.jpg

Dstevens.jpg

Gorgeous work!

But where to hang them so as not to get a slap in the face?!

:ohnoez:

You should see some of the stuff on my walls. :banana:

So, who's fault is it ? Our little thread or IDW's release of the Rocketeer books? E-Bay is exploding with over-priced Dave Shtuff. (shrug)

A mixture. But when you have a few fanatical collectors paying top-dollar for certain books, sellers are going to pick up on this and feed the frenzy.

And they are definitely keeping the books flowing.

So, who's fault is it ? Our little thread or IDW's release of the Rocketeer books? E-Bay is exploding with over-priced Dave Shtuff. (shrug)

A mixture. But when you have a few fanatical collectors paying top-dollar for certain books, sellers are going to pick up on this and feed the frenzy.

And they are definitely keeping the books flowing.

:gossip:i was going to blame you.

:baiting: