• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,931 posts in this topic

airboyJPG.jpg

Awesome clock. I may need to pick that one up!

YOU SHOULD !!! :headbang:

Anyone can pick this one up (or almost ANY other comic book cover they wish) for $27.50, USPS Priority shipping included.....just shoot me a PM (thumbs u

Just received my copy of Rocketeer Adventures #1 due to Mike's kindness and care. This book looks great!!!

And better yet - this is the first ultra-Modern I have ever bought, which shows how much of an impact the character had.

I hope they keep the great artwork going, but I'll have to dig into the story to see if it matches or exceeds the old material.

Just received my copy of Rocketeer Adventures #1 due to Mike's kindness and care. This book looks great!!!

And better yet - this is the first ultra-Modern I have ever bought, which shows how much of an impact the character had.

I hope they keep the great artwork going, but I'll have to dig into the story to see if it matches or exceeds the old material.

(thumbs u

Back from Heroes Day 1 and I dont know if I just missed them ALL, they got gone before me (though I was there when they opened) or they just weren't there. I saw a grand total of ONE Stevens book and it was a VG Alien Worlds 4 in $1 box. BOOO HISSS

Got there before you!

:devil:

:baiting:

I think Mayor said he only found 1 Stevens BC and it was not in good shape either. It may be that I've cleaned all the locals out and the big boys dont bother with such lowly books. Who knows?

It's the Power Of Dave.

(worship)

Just found out where this came from. This has to be Fantasticzone's third copy this year, although this was the best yet.

:applause:

Can't wait to hear how this does, as he is a very good grader.

My latest pick ups:

IMG_8108.JPG

Got mine today, I think Mike sent a 9.9 or 10 copy! Thank you! (worship)

Got mine today, I think Mike sent a 9.9 or 10 copy! Thank you! (worship)

You are quite welcome! (thumbs u

I think Mayor said he only found 1 Stevens BC and it was not in good shape either. It may be that I've cleaned all the locals out and the big boys dont bother with such lowly books. Who knows?

That's probably it. I talked to a couple of people that basically said they just don't bother to put them in there because most people these days don't even know who Dave Stevens is. Such a shame.....