• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,931 posts in this topic

get in line Matt! :) I've been pumping his tires about that piece for years.
:sick:

not that kind of line and not that kind of pumping lol I just like that piece a lot (who doesn't?)

Awww man..... :sorry:

Got your hopes up, and once again you are always a bridesmaid - never a bride.

:sorry:

Know what you mean. I got a bunch of Dave books back today. Can't for the life of me figure the difference between the Alien World 9.8 and the Vanguard Illustrated 9.6

The titles. :gossip:

5 in all related to Dave finally made it back into my hands. Sent April 18th and returned June 13th (I think they might be a bit behind....)

Crossfire 9.2

Jonny Quest #5 9.4

DNAgents 9.4

Vanguard Illustrated 9.6

Alien Worlds #4 9.8

I plan on keeping them all at least until I can find higher grade copies.

I'll be glad to see them! I was going to bid on that book but had to work late and didn't make it home in time to log on and put the beat down on everybody :cry:

Mine only came back 9.2 so I wouldn't mind an upgrade but at least I have a slabbed copy I suppose.

sig.jpg

Have my 9.8 Rocketeer first chapter set ready to go. Even if it gets trumped later on by a 9.9 set, at least I knocked this one out.

Maybe, if I'm lucky, it will be a first-year winner for this set even existing.

:wishluck: