• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,931 posts in this topic

I LOVE 80s INDEPENDENTS!!! Always have, but I'd forgotten how much. I got to see my comics today for the first time in a while and had a lot of fun going thru and remembering how much great stuff was put out, especially by Eclipse and PC. There are a huge number of basically undiscovered gems that those companies put out. Great material.

As I was looking through, I pulled the stevens books I could find. I'm sure I missed a few.

DSCN5449.JPG

DSCN5450.JPG

DSCN5451.JPG

DSCN5452.JPG

DSCN5453.JPG

:takeit:!!

So when should we look for a sales thread for all those beauties on the boards? :)

I need to upgrade my DNAgents JQ and could use some upgrades on a few I haven't graded as well is all I'm saying.... :whistle:

nah... gave some thought to selling doubles but I enjoy them, I am going to keep. GL with the upgrades.

So how many of you got in on Dre's offer to pick up the DS sketchbook from SDCC?

I didn't go through Dre, but I should have 3 copies coming back from SDCC in addition to one I got for myself. That should cover a few folks that missed out.

Small limited series to start with that turns into a regular series maybe? They COULD do this, I think the Rocketeer is a strong enough character to support an actual series and it obviously has somewhat of a fan base.

Just not sure that is the way IDW is going with it though. (shrug)