• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,931 posts in this topic

speaking from someone that just sold a 9.8, i would actually say that is a bargain price!

Compared to two recent Ebay sales as opposed to what these have sold for on the forum, I would say so.

doh!

I wish this had been listed one week sooner. I saw one pop up on ebay last week for auction and worked a deal to buy it directly. I probably over paid but I had been looking for months so jumped on it to the tune of $225 shipped and insured. :o

Oh well. I guess patience is a virtue and a money saver. Still glad to finally have it. :banana:

I wish this had been listed one week sooner. I saw one pop up on ebay last week for auction and worked a deal to buy it directly. I probably over paid but I had been looking for months so jumped on it to the tune of $225 shipped and insured. :o

Oh well. I guess patience is a virtue and a money saver. Still glad to finally have it. :banana:

That was Glenn's/Peasofcrap's.

:gossip: Who does not match his username at all. He just will hold out on a book price until he gets it. I don't blame him with what he digs up.

That was Glenn's/Peasofcrap's.

:gossip: Who does not match his username at all. He just will hold out on a book price until he gets it. I don't blame him with what he digs up.

I didn't mean to sound bitter or anything in anyway. I was glad to get it. Now if I could just find a DNAgents 24 in 9.8.....

Dunno if its been posted in this thread yet or not, but Cary Nord drew the Rocketeer for this year's limited print at Heroescon:

CaryNordRocketeer.jpg

and the proceeds from the Heroescon 5k fun run t shirt sale are going to benefit the Hairy Cell Leukemia Research Foundation - the cancer that took Dave Steven's life.

Thought Dave Stevens fans would appreciate the love he's getting at Heroescon this year (thumbs u