• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,931 posts in this topic

I didn't know there was a second print of that book. :eek:

What other Stevens books have second prints?

Yup. We talked about it here a few times. But it goes to show there has been so much activity in our little thread, the topic was buried just as quick in an avalanche of slabbed goodness and gorgeous women (drawings, that is). And we only had one other board member track down a 2nd printing so far.

Supposedly Ray Zone, the creator of the 3-D Zone line (and very good friend of Thomas Jane, which he'll mention often), has a small pile of these in storage. He can be a little bit of a challenge to buy from.

Other than Quack 1 and 3-D Zone 16, I can't think of another comic book format book that would have a second printing.

He can be a little bit of a challenge to buy from.

That's an understatement.

BTW, can the 2-D Sheena be considered a 2nd print? Or, is the 3-D version the 2nd print?

I thought about that, Keith. I just consider them a 2-D version and a 3-D version as someone had explained a long while back the 2-D was created for those having vision problems seeing 3-D.

But it would be interesting to see what others think. Maybe the 2-D was created later, and therefore is considered a second printing.

BTW, can the 2-D Sheena be considered a 2nd print? Or, is the 3-D version the 2nd print?

I thought about that, Keith. I just consider them a 2-D version and a 3-D version as someone had explained a long while back the 2-D was created for those having vision problems seeing 3-D.

But it would be interesting to see what others think. Maybe the 2-D was created later, and therefore is considered a second printing.

I'm not positive on this but I think they were done at the same time which would just make the 2-D the variant (since significantly more scarce) and the 3-D the regular printing. What say ye?

I'm not positive on this but I think they were done at the same time which would just make the 2-D the variant (since significantly more scarce) and the 3-D the regular printing. What say ye?

Obviously, I have another book to search for after my Destiny hunt is over. (:

The 2D versions of 3D books were put out by Eclipse and GCD isn't showing any Sheena by them.Did Blackthorn do a 2D version of their 3D Sheena?

who is the seller? is he a boardie?

I believe so. Tom/Topnotchcomics also recently sold one for $180 recently.

GPA just jumped on these books.

what is his name, i want one of his books plus want to tell him he is leaving ca$h money on the table!

what is his name, i want one of his books plus want to tell him he is leaving ca$h money on the table!

Glenn, with this internet-thingy, you click on the purple text and it - hold on for this - takes you to the site to contact the seller.

:o

Glenn, with this internet-thingy, you click on the purple text and it - hold on for this - takes you to the site to contact the seller.

:o

the internet?

(shrug)

Someone should do a list of 9.8 prices on all the Stevens books.

I'm going to submit a few and need to know which ones are the ones people are looking for. hm