• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,915 posts in this topic

I only have three.... :(

B1tjllQEWkKGrHqQOKiEw0mBKqoOBMfmntcM3_3.jpg

Bah, Johnny-come-latelies. I've slabbed 3 9.8s from my OO copies. I've still got a half dozen copies of that issue. :baiting:

Are you looking for anything in particular? We might be able to work out a little tradsie. hm

I still don't have a nice copy multiple copies of that one. :cry:

:foryou:

I'll have you know that I don't own a single copy of that book.

And I've sold all my other Stevens dupes.

...except for a few Sheenas.

...there may be others, too.

...nevermind.

:roflmao:

I knew it. But I respect ya still.

:foryou:

I'll have to re-organize my books. My Stevens have scattered and migrated to random places and I can't keep track of them.

I really need to start submitting some of these to the CGC. I might be able to contend with you heavy hitters in the registry. hm

I think some of the heavy hitters are trying to hold back some just before the 13th personally :baiting:

also, we should do a Dave Stevens only trade thread and see if anybody actually pulls off a trade or not. I've got an extra 3-D Zone CGC 9.2 that isn't going anywhere in my sales thread so.... :whistle:

Not sure if I had posted this one yet but I just realized today that it is the second print.I had the scan in pb and never even noticed it until today.It's only vg but I'm plenty proud to have it.

DS007.jpg

Also scored a couple more lots of DS books that I'll post later.All dupes but who cares?