• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mylar Sleeves for Slabs

24 posts in this topic

Soon, people are going to want bags to protect the bags that protect the slabs.

Who will be posting the label on the bags so we are clear on a common standard?

No standards need be published, though. Not necessary.

I had a similar idea years ago. A new grading company that grades the comic slab, then put's that slab in a new slab, along with a grade that ranges from .5 to 10.0.

Can you just imagine how much a Hulk 181 with a double 9.8 grade would go for? :whee:

I had a similar idea years ago. A new grading company that grades the comic slab, then put's that slab in a new slab, along with a grade that ranges from .5 to 10.0.

Can you just imagine how much a Hulk 181 with a double 9.8 grade would go for? :whee:

But folks would still want to put it in a mylar bag. :P

But folks would still want to put it in a mylar bag. :P

We're going to need a bigger bag. :ohnoez:

jaws-2.jpg

Anyone know of a good site or seller that have 2 mil Mylar sleeves for CGC slabs? I see on Ebay that seller ComicMylars have them, but they are away until June 25th. Anyone know of any other vendors?

We have them. The 914M2's are for graded comics as far as mylar goes. They are not on our website because we took them to the Heroes Convention and then to Philly. How many do you need?? I can put them aside for you. They come in packs of 50,

Jeff

I think encasing in carbonite is the only way to go. hm

Is there a carbonite grading company?

Yup

CEO

jabba.jpg

I heard he grades tougher than Haspel. :cry:

Anyone know of a good site or seller that have 2 mil Mylar sleeves for CGC slabs? I see on Ebay that seller ComicMylars have them, but they are away until June 25th. Anyone know of any other vendors?

We have them. The 914M2's are for graded comics as far as mylar goes. They are not on our website because we took them to the Heroes Convention and then to Philly. How many do you need?? I can put them aside for you. They come in packs of 50,

Jeff

I now have all my slabs in Hotflips bags, many in the 2mil mylar. They look so good in the mylar and many of the larger slabs will only fit using the 2mil.

Jeff, do you have anything for magazine sized slabs ?