• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alex's fairly big Signature Series sale. Lots of rare stuff.

377 posts in this topic

First off, I have had multiple requests for Byrne books. I think what I might do is announce a time and have a reverse auction for one just to be fair to everyone. Let me think about it though. It would probably have to be a really good one that I have never offered before. hm

Non Byrne books will follow shortly.

First off, I have had multiple requests for Byrne books. I think what I might do is announce a time and have a reverse auction for one just to be fair to everyone. Let me think about it though. It would probably have to be a really good one that I have never offered before. hm

Non Byrne books will follow shortly.

:o(worship):golfclap::popcorn:

(and this time I wasnt the one who asked! :grin: )

OK, how about something really rare. And never before offered.

Dead of Night #8 SS CGC 7.0 Stan Lee File copy. That's right, this is a book that Stan owned and used for his research. This is right from his collection. This is also the only #8 with an SS pedigree. $250.00

ss1880.jpg

Hero Initiative Mike Wieringo #1 SS CGC 9.6 signed by 14 people (not the standard 13 that most books had done). Karl Kesel, Matt Wieringo, Jeff Parker, Nathan Massengill, Sanford Greene, Val Staples, Richare Case, Chris Giarrusso, Cully Hamner, Stuart immonen, Barry Kitson, Todd DeZago, and Art Adams signed at a Hero signing and Alan Davis signed at a later date. $49.99 SOLD

ss1761.jpg

Hero Initiative Mike Wieringo #1 SS CGC 9.6 signed by 14 people (not the standard 13 that most books had done). Karl Kesel, Matt Wieringo, Jeff Parker, Nathan Massengill, Sanford Greene, Val Staples, Richare Case, Chris Giarrusso, Cully Hamner, Stuart immonen, Barry Kitson, Todd DeZago, and Art Adams signed at a Hero signing and Alan Davis signed at a later date. $49.99

ss1761.jpg

:takeit:

Hero Initiative Mike Wieringo #1 SS CGC 9.6 signed by 14 people (not the standard 13 that most books had done). Karl Kesel, Matt Wieringo, Jeff Parker, Nathan Massengill, Sanford Greene, Val Staples, Richare Case, Chris Giarrusso, Cully Hamner, Stuart immonen, Barry Kitson, Todd DeZago, and Art Adams signed at a Hero signing and Alan Davis signed at a later date. $49.99

ss1761.jpg

:takeit:

Oh, I guess I'll give you freebies too.