• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Registry Awards - predictions for 2010 winners?

471 posts in this topic

Just save some love for all the sarcastic basterds. We don't expect awards, but just remember that "hand clapping, smiles, thumbs up and just general positive comments almost all of the time" gets BORING. :grin:

I don't know what you are talking about, tater tot.

Sure you do, corn pone.

Just save some love for all the sarcastic basterds. We don't expect awards, but just remember that "hand clapping, smiles, thumbs up and just general positive comments almost all of the time" gets BORING. :grin:

Sure you do, corn pone.

Awesome sketch.

Sure you do, corn pone.

Awesome sketch.

Sick. Absolutely sick.

I think Ghost Town deserves a presentation award for the time and effort he has spent including images for 100% of the over 2000 books he has registered. :applause:

I also think Beach Bum is overdue for a modern set award for his Uncanny X-Men run. (thumbs u

I think Ghost Town deserves a presentation award for the time and effort he has spent including images for 100% of the over 2000 books he has registered. :applause:

I also think Beach Bum is overdue for a modern set award for his Uncanny X-Men run. (thumbs u

Ghost Town's registry set is amazing :applause: 100% images (worship)

I'll have to check out beach bums set (thumbs u

'Dre should get it just for perseverance. But the fact that it is a beautiful and well presented set is the icing on the cake!

I still think Jerel's Locke & Key set is the tops, and with just enough information on a book where I want to go buy it versus all the details told.

Under Locke & Key

A great example of how to setup a registry set! Let's see a killer independent win this year.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

I agree with you on both accounts. (thumbs u

The effort Dre has put into his X-men collection deserves recognition. I use his BA to modern run as a reference when I'm looking to fill holes in my set.

Thanks! I got an award for it last year. They sent me a really nice plaque that hangs in my comic book room. Only one more empty slot left to fill.

I hope I get an award for my sets one day :grin:

:o

I meant my comic book sets you perv :makepoint:lol

???

I meant I didn't know you had more than one registry set.

What did you think I meant?

hmlol

Yes,I do have more than one registry set :grin:

You take a look at them in my sig :cool:

Although your registry set is awesome Nick (worship)

You should get an award for at least one of your sets :cool: