• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Registry Awards - predictions for 2010 winners?

471 posts in this topic

I'm hoping I manage to make it across the line with at least one of my two highest ranking sets :wishluck:

Not that they're amazing sets, but to me they're :cloud9:

:cloud9:

Post all the photos in your registry, Gav. That is such a super looking little series.

:applause:

There are two 9.6s which I'm (hopefully) upgrading to 9.8s :wishluck:

As soon as those get graded I'll get the photos up Nick (thumbs u

Nothing like waiting to the last minute.

Descriptions and introduction completed. 4 hour 6 min 22 seconds left.

I remember after last year, I figured if I could write 1 description a week I would be ready this year.

That turned into 2 a week

One a day

two last night before I go to bed

Three first thing this morning

etc.

Well, there done now. As Bruce says, the last minute is always the most productive.

If they were in transit you should have gotten the cert numbers. Points wise I held my rank in one set, but was beat by 100 points in aother..

I bug my 9.8 service provider enough on books that I didn't want to hastle him for cert #s

If it is 'Dre, tell him to get on it, per fingh, or else. :sumo:

If they were in transit you should have gotten the cert numbers. Points wise I held my rank in one set, but was beat by 100 points in aother..

I bug my 9.8 service provider enough on books that I didn't want to hastle him for cert #s

If it is 'Dre, tell him to get on it, per fingh, or else. :sumo:

I'm just reading this thread for the first time... All you had to do was ask Jason. :baiting:

As much as I pester you with "I need to send an e-check", "can you get me this deadpool book", "can you snag me this con variant", etc, I don't want to bug you for cert #s

Poof.

So ... headcount - how many "Best in Set Type" certificates are people getting?

(For those that don't know, a "Best in Set Type" certificate is sent to whomever has the #1 spot for any given set).

So ... headcount - how many "Best in Set Type" certificates are people getting?

(For those that don't know, a "Best in Set Type" certificate is sent to whomever has the #1 spot for any given set).

I will be getting 11, but most of them are for sets that someone else requested that I have a HG #1 issue of or maybe a couple of issues. The two that I actively work on are the Bronze Age Dcs and the Dark Horse run.