• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Registry Awards - predictions for 2010 winners?

471 posts in this topic

I really like the covers on this set! :cloud9:

Did you realize you have the cover of #12 in both the 11 and 12 slots?

The more I look at your Department H registry, the more impressed I am with the overall set and content. And I think it is great it all started with your son's collection.

Great work, Cheryllynn!!

:applause::applause::applause:

(worship)(worship)(worship)

I wish everyone got an award for their sets :cool:

:applause:

They do get recognized for best set within a registry pool, which is why you'll see some sets with multi-year badges.

Here's the previous Crow lead, who is a super person. She won two years in a row.

Sexyghoul's Crow Registry

Awesome set :applause:
She says "Thanks guys!". I remember how she wanted her Crow symbol tattoo on her back in one of the lesser reverse book gallery shots for the first year. I was like, "I am not sure on their policy of showing skin in the Registry, but they are gonna know your are a super Crow fan by your books", lol .

I really like the covers on this set! :cloud9:

Did you realize you have the cover of #12 in both the 11 and 12 slots?

The more I look at your Department H registry, the more impressed I am with the overall set and content. And I think it is great it all started with your son's collection.

Great work, Cheryllynn!!

:applause::applause::applause:

(worship)(worship)(worship)

THANKS NICK! It's been a labor of love for me trying to find them in 9.8 and I really lucked out finding the 9.9. This set has been my $$ focus for over a year.

THANKS NICK! It's been a labor of love for me trying to find them in 9.8 and I really lucked out finding the 9.9. This set has been my $$ focus for over a year.

That's why I'm a fan - totally dedication to a title like that is impressive.

I think Ghost Town deserves a presentation award for the time and effort he has spent including images for 100% of the over 2000 books he has registered. :applause:

I agree that people with a ton of slabs who have spent a lot of time keeping their images and text descriptions at 100% should receive some kind of special recognition. :whistle::grin:

I think Ghost Town deserves a presentation award for the time and effort he has spent including images for 100% of the over 2000 books he has registered. :applause:

I agree that people with a ton of slabs who have spent a lot of time keeping their images and text descriptions at 100% should receive some kind of special recognition. :whistle::grin:

lol

We would like to offer you this laurel and hardy handshake beforehand for all your hard work, Mike.

Laurel_Hardy1.gif

lol

We would like to offer you this laurel and hardy handshake beforehand for all your hard work, Mike.

Laurel_Hardy1.gif

Hi Nick. :hi:

I knew that would get some kind of response. lol

All updated! :DPeter Palmer's TMNT

Although after seeing some of the awesome sets posted in this thread, the bar has definitely been raised in my head. I'm hoping my set will be as complete as all of yours by next year's awards. (worship)