• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wheres my Archie Registry!!!

20 posts in this topic

wow! Crazy auction....

Though the HepKitty is building the set, one GEM at a time...

I just sent in 2 Life With Archie books in for grading...

I'm thinking these books will be in the 9+ range... They are very close to MINT!

Theres regular Archie...

Life with Archie....

Archies Madhouse....

Archies pal Jughead...

Betty & Veronica...

Reggie...

Classic Americana which we grew up with!!!

Where are they!!!????

893frustrated.gif

Are those considred real comics anyway? confused-smiley-013.gif

devil.gif

Theres regular Archie...

Life with Archie....

Archies Madhouse....

Archies pal Jughead...

Betty & Veronica...

Reggie...

Where are they!!!????

893frustrated.gif

I would love to give you your set(s)!

I spoke to Dena a few days ago and there is some kind of issue ( I am not a computer person, just a comic geek) where if we have not graded a certain comic then we can't put it on the registry. Dena is talking to our programmer to try and fix this problem, please remember CGC and especially our registry are young and need to learn as we grow. As soon as the problem is solved, I will personally push for at least one Archie set because we at CGC think Lucybop is a real hepcat! thumbsup2.gif

Theres regular Archie...

Life with Archie....

Archies Madhouse....

Archies pal Jughead...

Betty & Veronica...

Reggie...

Where are they!!!????

893frustrated.gif

I would love to give you your set(s)!

I spoke to Dena a few days ago and there is some kind of issue ( I am not a computer person, just a comic geek) where if we have not graded a certain comic then we can't put it on the registry. Dena is talking to our programmer to try and fix this problem, please remember CGC and especially our registry are young and need to learn as we grow. As soon as the problem is solved, I will personally push for at least one Archie set because we at CGC think Lucybop is a real hepcat! thumbsup2.gif

Awesome Daddy-o!!! But you cats have graded my regular Archies, a few Life with Archies and some Archies madhouses...

all mine, and I have a few more in right now... some more Life with Archies if memory serves me right!!!

And to read your post has me in the clouds Daddy-o!!!!!

SMOOOOOOOOOCH!

Uhhh.....what would be the point of adding sets for books that haven't been graded?

Uhhh.....what would be the point of adding sets for books that haven't been graded?

Well I think we all know Lucy has had many of her Archies graded. So they have been graded! grin.gif

::carp - someone on TV said "cheescake" and now I want some - must resist - easy though cause no good cheesecake stores open right now I can hobble to.)

where if we have not graded a certain comic then we can't put it on the registry.

OMG - Hermann Hesse was right! It IS human vs machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cloud9.gif

"Demian" affected me deeply as a young man, and very little as a grown man.

Errr - that quote was from Steppenwolf. You remember - the various doors to be opened?

But taking a page from Demian: you didn't knock hard enough. The egg is still whole and a world is not destroyed. foreheadslap.gifhi.gif