• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

True Value - 1st MoonKNight 32

21 posts in this topic

I am a guy who collected as a kid and who is back getting interested (obsessed?) again. Yes I am another of Those guys. But anyway I used to collect my share of books right about until the end of the Bronze age I guess. Anyway among the titles I collected was MoonKnight. I had almost every appearance but never got the Werewolf by Night 32 or 33. I think they were worth 20 cents back then.

I see now that the books seem to be on fire, value-wise. Is this a new thing? I know no one has a crystal ball (hmm ... PM me if if you do have access... ) but should I wait a year or 2 for these books to "cool off" or are they just going to cost this much and more forever? I remember someone telling me my first app of Deathlok was worth hundreds a few years back but that one seems to have dropped in demand. Thoughts? Thanks in advance...

yeah its closed but id still shoot him a PM...who knows plus if you are really looking make a WTB thread im sure it wont be long intill someone PM's you with a copy

I wouldn't put too much stock into CPG. Their values don't really match fair market value on a number of books. If you're going to be buying CGC books, spend the $10/month and get GPAnalysis.

I will look into that thanx.

CPG has a member thing on their site for 10bux a month. Anyone know anything about that?

I really don't buy That many books .. usually just impulse buys from ebay or my local shop. Also, I was looking for comic trading websites but didn't find much. That was actually how I found this site I believe.

I figured this might happen ... I was hot to buy it yesterday but could get in the mood again.

What do you have? I really just wanted to complete my collection but didn't want to go below 7 or 8. Depends on the price. I could go to a 9 or ...?

33 you will get quite cheap. 32 is still quite popular and the guide does not reflect it's value even though it's not a scarce book. I don't think it will die down like astonishing tales 25 did as it's quite a cool cover in a popular 70's series.

Also Moon Knight had a series running a year back (not sure if it's still going) and he is quite a good character who fits well in the marvel universe.

I don't think they know what to do with Deathlok and have even changed the characters alias a few times.

Good luck in your hunt for a good deal

herc

thats how it works on here? I am starting to really like this place! Other than the fact that I just sunk 2 hours into reading old posts!

You still have another 30-40 hours to go! :applause: