• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

True Blood season 3 premiere

30 posts in this topic

:hi:

Vampires vs Werewolves. Should be very interesting.

What a concept..if only someone made a movie about it...

I remeber watching a Ghostbusters (The Cartoon) episode about the same subject...it was good!!!

We just ordered HBO just for True Blood... hopefully the order goes through so we can record it :)

me too, i called comcast today and asked what they can do for me, the customer service rep said how about $10 a month for 6 months? SOLD!!! :whee:

:hi:

Vampires vs Werewolves. Should be very interesting.

What a concept..if only someone made a movie about it...

I remeber watching a Ghostbusters (The Cartoon) episode about the same subject...it was good!!!

Underworld? (shrug)

y'all should know by now that the official 'true blood' comic will be released during SDCC, but who's watching season 3 premiere tonite? :headbang:

I was until I realized that today that I didn't get HBO when I switched over to Fios. The great big company that it is cannot handle a simple request to add a channel on the fly. It will take a day or so to have the add the channel, in the event that I want to make a call to them that will take at least 45 minutes to put the order through. I love my decision to switch ;(

y'all should know by now that the official 'true blood' comic will be released during SDCC, but who's watching season 3 premiere tonite? :headbang:

I was until I realized that today that I didn't get HBO when I switched over to Fios. The great big company that it is cannot handle a simple request to add a channel on the fly. It will take a day or so to have the add the channel, in the event that I want to make a call to them that will take at least 45 minutes to put the order through. I love my decision to switch ;(

Hopefully your TV package comes with On Demand so you can watch it.

I can't wait to see the third season, but being in Belgium I will have to either wait a long time (even with a Sky box from the UK) or download it somewhere (but I don't like doing that)...

Love the show!

Looks awesome its nice to have something to watch on tv again most shows I watch have ended for the season or just out right ended ...

Fringe

breaking bad

Spartacus blood & sand

super natural

mentalist

stargate universe

I honestly can't wait to see next weeks season.... I just hope they turn into more that just wolfs though I need to see some half man half beast action going on here :) I loved the end of this episode as we

"I should warn you... I've just ate!"

:D