• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: A few slabs up for grabs and now a few low grade keys

57 posts in this topic

Batman 227 CGC 9.0 ow/w Mass copy

Detective 400 CGC 9.0 white (Mass copy)

Per PM, :takeit:

But I do not want just one. Both or none please.

Hope that is kosher. :)

they're both yours.

:whatthe: :whatthe:

Actually, Foolkiller gave me a heck of a deal because I am such a nice guy and a senior citizen. I offered him full price and he countered with a low ball offer of $100 each. :whee:

:jokealert:

Seriously. They were no where near 1400 or 100. They were priced correctly IMO. That's why I bought them. Above GPA for sure. But I feel they are worth above GPA.

Thanks Foolkiller.

Actually, Foolkiller gave me a heck of a deal because I am such a nice guy and a senior citizen. I offered him full price and he countered with a low ball offer of $100 each. :whee:

:jokealert:

Seriously. They were no where near 1400 or 100. They were priced correctly IMO. That's why I bought them. Above GPA for sure. But I feel they are worth above GPA.

Thanks Foolkiller.

He offered me both for $600.00 did you get a better price? And that included a night of dinner and dancing :acclaim:

None of that was true BTW. But they look much nicer than the Mass copy of Bats 251. But I love that book anyways :cloud9: