• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD

10 posts in this topic

Have one really minty fresh set I'm looking to sell. Minimum 9.4 each or money back guarentee immediately. I think they all have a strong chance at 9.6 with the 3 and 4 maybe a 9.8 in there. I had multiple sets and kept this one as my personal set for a while.

Going to take pictures tonight though I am not sure I can show off the detail of them. Giving a money back guarentee and refund on all shipping charges to show there is no risk if you don't like them. I really need to borrow a scanner!

$45 shipped for the set. Paypal only please.

Thanks

D

She's at home right now. Day off from work. She has been using the water cooler a little but I think she's been reading a lot when at work instead of using the forums.

She's doing great though. We both are. We go visit her dad in Michigan at the end of the month. I have to fly in an airplane, which I hate.