• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rocky Mountain Comic Convention 2010

30 posts in this topic

The first ever Rocky Mountain Comic Convention 2010 will be held in Denver, Colorado on 19 September 2010. This show will be hosted by Terry O'Neill and Harley Yee and feature vintage comics. Because the exhibitor room is smaller, tables are to be sold by invation only as of this posting. We have yet to determine the location or other details as of this posting. Chuck Rosanski of Mile High Comics has agreed to support this show and will help in promotions.

The future web site will be: RockyMountainComicCon

We are honored to been able to Have the Master of the Macabre - Berni Wrightson as a guest at this show. Visit the Rockymountain ComicCon for more information. We are looking for a few people that want to sell off all or part their collections at this show from along the I-25 corridor or general area. contact Terry@CalComicCon.com for more table information.

Rocky Mountain Comic Convention 2010 update: we have listed some but not all of the items that will be raffled off at the Rocky Mountain comic convention 19th of September in Denver. check out Rockymountaincomiccon Raffle page to see what is there. remember Berni Wrightson will be doing a sketch that will also be in the raffle.

We are honored to been able to have the Richard Matheson of comic twist endings and writer/artist of other great series over the years - Bruce Jones as a guest at this show. Visit the Rocky Mountain Comic Con for more information. We are still looking for a couple of people that want to sell off all or part their collections at this show from along the I-25 corridor or general area. contact Terry@CalComicCon.com for more table information.

I will be bringing 40-50 long boxes of GA, SA, and Bronze with lots of $5 & 10 SA Marvel and DC. Send me your want list in advance of the show and I will pull what I have into a box with your name so they are not sold before you get there. I will have over 150 ECs, tons of 12 centers and lots more. Let's make this another annual show like Yorba Linda for hard core collectors to fill their needs.

Ed Robertson

sounds like a flea market event

I am not sure what to make of the comment since it followed my post; however, I know Harley and Terry will have over tens of thousands of dollars in books and I will have well over $50,000 myself so you must be traveling to some very nice flea markets. This show will be similar to Terry's Yorba Linda show (as was previously posted) and several Board members attend that one regularly with nothing but positive feedback.

Ed R

Chuck Rosanski of Mile High Comics has agreed to bring only vintage comics, they have not done that since the last century. Remember this is a vintage comic show. By the way check out my E-Bay store and let me know what flee market you find this kind of stuff at. I want to go there. Terry's E-Bay store

Chuck Rosanski of Mile High Comics has agreed to bring only vintage comics, they have not done that since the last century. Remember this is a vintage comic show. By the way check out my E-Bay store and let me know what flee market you find this kind of stuff at. I want to go there. Terry's E-Bay store

I believe he was sent back to the "hills" for his cryptic, uninformed posts. I had already posted regarding the quality of your books as well as Harley's and even mine. I do not believe anyone who attends this show will be disappointed. :headbang:

Ed Robertson

I'm still looking for a Tales to Astonish #34 in mid grade.If any of you guys have one Pm me and maybe I can pick it up.

I have several pre codes but not that one. I will be bringing over 150 ECs if anyone is looking for presentable but not HG copies. :wishluck:

Ed