• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMAZING MAN 5 (1) cover dimensions

8 posts in this topic

I have an AMAZING MAN 5 (1) that is apparently 1/16 to 1/8-inch shorter than another AMAZING MAN 5 (1) that someone else has. Neither I nor the expert see any evidence of trimming. I know copies of the same book vary in dimensions slightly due to different cuttings. But is this amount within that "normal" range? Any input would be appreciated!

My front measurements are 7 1/4 x 10 1/4 inches with a very slight spine roll. Is yours bigger? I have such low self-esteem. :grin:

I'm both happy and sad to tell you that (alas) yours is bigger. Mine measure 7 1/8" wide. That's still...um...big enough, right?

just to chime in, I just measured mine and it was also 7 1/4. There's no spine roll and it's an unrestored cgc copy.

oh dear. should i start to worry about trimming? or do you all think a 1/8" difference is still within the normal range of variation? (p.s. no visible obvious signs of trimming, and back story, if true, would make trimming unlikely)

did you check the leafing of the pages?

It's with a pro (getting tape off) - I'll check when I get it back. But again, by "leafing" do you mean that v-shape you get when the outer wraps shrink over time?