• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A fun project...

152 posts in this topic

Since CGC doesn't consider cleaning and pressing to be restoration if the book isn't disassembled, what's the story onm the Avengers 4? I mean, I know what happened, but had the book ever been PLOD'ed by CGC first?

What is it that you that you thought you knew happened?

I didn't think I knew any of the story for sure...which is precisely why I asked! (by the comment "I mean, I know what happened," I meant generally that CGG had graded an Avenger 4 Universally that a previous owner knew had been restored...what I specifically meant, though, is whether the book had ever been CGC'ed, or whether CGG might have detected but overlooked the restoration given the extent or nature of the work, etc.)

Well I'm gonna do it, I picked 9 books and will be sending in to CGG. I even opened 2 CGC books. ( didn't like the grade anyways) I will post the results when they come back. confused-smiley-013.gif why not try. Watch for CGG auction comming soon.

Five stars for you from me (and probably plenty of other eager observors too) if you do it.

popcorn.gif

I don't think Scarface is bug, not unless he's banking on CGC? I think it's pretty obvious who I think Scarface is.

Scarface is Bug. There's no doubt at all.

Fantastic Four mentions in his post that Scar's picture appears in the "post your pic" thread, and that whoever Scar really is, "he still walks among us".

Hmmmm.

It was Rip's quote and JD's picture, not bugaboo.. smile.gif

I think he's referring to the fact that stars are no longer available for the giving confused-smiley-013.gif

Oooohh....I missed that. Well, that just makes me blind, not a liar. Hey, I could've sworn I saw my three stars sitting under my name as recently as yesterday!

Aw, man.

foreheadslap.gif

Shipped out today.

X-men 266 graded a 8.5 from CGC

x-men 244 graded a 8.5 from CGC

Captain Marvel #1

Conan #1

Fantastic Four #49

daredevil #25

daredevil #49

daredevil #??I forget because its not infront of me

superman #??can't remember what # but it was clean for a 25cent book pregraded by a few as a 9.6-9.8

Did the 12 day thing. Cost me $140 with shipping.

So will post scans and results when they get back.

Rich...

Oh and thanks for the STARS. Maybe the others can't see them but I can. thumbsup2.gif