• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uh oh, something got pulled..

64 posts in this topic

That is a William McJanus Type III triple English knot, Special UK edition...they stopped making them in 1989..They are awesome!!!

Duh! Tell me something I don't know. hm

Did you also know the thread title got changed?

That is a William McJanus Type III triple English knot, Special UK edition...they stopped making them in 1989..They are awesome!!!

Yes. I noticed that as well (even before you pointed that out). I also noticed you changed your avatar again. I liked the "Doom Pooch".

Nice!!

Yes. I noticed that as well (even before you pointed that out). I also noticed you changed your avatar again. I liked the "Doom Pooch".

Are you talking about that creepy Jefro making out with a Chihuahua avatar...that one was disturbing man...

Are you talking about that creepy Jefro making out with a Chihuahua avatar...that one was disturbing man...

No, I was talking about the one he just had up prior to this latest "Elf dog" or whatever it is.

But, yes, that Jeffro one was way creepy.

The pooch needs a handlebar mustache.

Did the posts that got deleted refer to Metropolis, Clink or Cconnect in a less than flattering way ? Quickest way to get a thread pulled/censored.

I thought it was Clink and ..wasn't that yesterday anyways..

The pooch needs a handlebar mustache.

Now that..would be cool

Did the posts that got deleted refer to Metropolis, Clink or Cconnect in a less than flattering way ? Quickest way to get a thread pulled/censored.

You can add Matt Nelson to your list...

You can add Matt Nelson to your list...

If that were the case, wouldn't the whole thread have been pulled?

There was nothing inappropriate in the thread to begin with...well unless your hand was the one in the cookie jar. This has all played out exactly like some of us figured it would. All these parties are mutually dependent on one another so let the smoke and mirrors continue.