• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LOL he's at it again

56 posts in this topic

For a book being offered on Ebay. The grade really isn't all that bad. I could see this getting a 7.0/7.5 IMHO. It may even be a bit better in hand. Who knows??

Buy it let's find out :popcorn:

It's a bit of a stretch at 8.0 with those edge creases as well as the spine wear and reading crease. He's not far off but I wouldn't call it an 8.0 myself.

+1.

I'd say it was a 7.0-7.5.

For a book being offered on Ebay. The grade really isn't all that bad. I could see this getting a 7.0/7.5 IMHO. It may even be a bit better in hand. Who knows??

I actually wouldn't mind it getting it for 20 bucks. It's nicer than the copy I own(subscription crease).

I actually wouldn't mind it getting it for 20 bucks. It's nicer than the copy I own(subscription crease).

:screwy:

:sumo:

When did we decide that it was okay to grade differently for Ebay than on the boards or anywhere else? :pullhair:

It's ing ridiculous that people get free passes because it's an "Ebay grade" That's for people who aren't supposed to have a clue, if you know comics then grade the ing book properly :sumo:

Enough of this BS

Telepath is right, it's a 6.5, 7.0 would be pushing it.

Jim

When did we decide that it was okay to grade differently for Ebay than on the boards or anywhere else? :pullhair:

It's ing ridiculous that people get free passes because it's an "Ebay grade" That's for people who aren't supposed to have a clue, if you know comics then grade the ing book properly :sumo:

Enough of this BS

Jim

I agree. It's certainly time something was done about it, eh...?

hm

....now what....?

Enough of this BS

Jim

hm

....now what....?

A or eh) Stop with making excuses for it for starters (not that I'm looking at you but two or three who chimed in previously in this thread)

Jim

Enough of this BS

Jim

hm

....now what....?

A or eh) Stop with making excuses for it for starters (not that I'm looking at you but two or three who chimed in previously in this thread)

Jim

Awesome!! That's a good start.

hm

.....now what.....?

Enough of this BS

Jim

It's TFL, what do you expect? (shrug)

I was browsing Ebay and I happen to see this Frankenmonster . Looks like he went to the Danny Dupcak school

The book looks overgraded and the dude has some serious issues given his board meltdown but what about that book looks restored to you? Comparing him to DD and calling it a frankenbook, which alludes to restoration, is a big stretch.

I was browsing Ebay and I happen to see this Frankenmonster . Looks like he went to the Danny Dupcak school

The book looks overgraded and the dude has some serious issues given his board meltdown but what about that book looks restored to you? Comparing him to DD and calling it a frankenbook, which eludes to restoration, is a big stretch.

vizzini.jpg

:sumo:

:slapfight: I will trade my 9.0 copy for your Bats 3 Larry :idea:

The book looks overgraded and the dude has some serious issues given his board meltdown but what about that book looks restored to you? Comparing him to DD and calling it a frankenbook, which eludes to restoration, is a big stretch.

vizzini.jpg

Yes yes, allude vs. elude... my bad doh!